Friday, December 7, 2007

Found Twittery - Micro-blogging goes Macro...

In the spirit of found poetry (and due to some writer's block), I thought it might be interesting to go back over my recent Twitter posts and turn my micro-blogging into micro-poetry. Here is my "found twittery..."

Thanks for the Learning

Feeling like I have
blogger's block!
I know I've got to get
something
out there -
don't yet know
what it will be.


Back on Twitter
catching up on Tweets.
Amazing resources here -


Lately, I'm a taker, not a giver.
I really appreciate all of your gifts!


Comments on my blog -
I have never gotten so many.
It is great to know
I'm not
talking to myself.

Good night all -
It got late when I wasn't looking.

Thanks for the learning.

1 comment:

Miguel Guhlin (@mGuhlin) said...

Silence calls me
To come and see
Wisdom hidden
Is not forbidden.

Twitter invites with simplicity
Microblogging with felicity
Yet analysis and reflection
A cacophony of inflection

I stumble in the noise
Forgetting the simple joys
of learning in the flow
More than just stop-n-go

Silence calls me
A mute opportunity
To learn, to be
From false dichotomies, I flee

Receive the gift of quiet
(Far better than a riot)
From my hands to your's
Fling open the doors.

Impromptu poetry,

Miguel Guhlin
Around the Corner-mGuhlin.net
http://mguhlin.net