Saturday, January 31, 2009

My 21st Century Learning Interview on EdTechTalk

I was honored to be interviewed by Alex Rangone, Arvind Grover, Vinnie Vrotney, on their EdTechTalk show 21st Century Learning.  This show focuses primarily on the Independent School world. It was a lot of fun. Alex, Arvind, and Vinnie ask great questions! I also appreciate everyone who was in the chat room.

If you haven't checked out the shows on EdTechTalk I highly reccomend that you do. They have several shows each week on various education related topics. The shows run with a live chat room and can also be accessed and downloaded at anytime. This is another great way to build your network.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for being on our show, Liz. It was so much fun to talk to you. That half hour went so quickly.

Love the radio image. Sometimes I feel like that with our Blue microphones: http://www.bluemic.com/products/snowball

Looking forward to watching your EduCon presentation and keeping up with your work.

Best, - Alex

Anonymous said...

Liz, I enjoyed listening to the podcast today on my run! Your comment about parallel worlds was right. But I love your thoughts on how teachers anywhere are--teachers. You are wise in your approach this year, and it sounds like it is working well.